SF Group are currently looking for a Marketing Executive for my industry leading client based in Nuneaton.
This position is in place to help deliver both the online and offline marketing plan for the business.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- You will be responsible for supporting in the delivery of multi-channel marketing campaigns and managing a number of day-to-day projects to drive sales and actively market the company's services to increase customer and industry awareness of our brands
- To update and maintain the company's web platform, increasing and managing the social media footprint and public relations communications
- Creating compelling copy across email, social, blog, print websites and communications
- Producing templates for marketing materials as required, including e-shots and news items
- Improve communication and working relationships across the business to ensure that all parties are involved and aware of marketing activity and impact
- Liaise with teams and perform regular website audits to ensure cross-site consistency
- Regular monitoring and analysis of marketing activity and website analysis to make informed decisions on performance
- Assisting with exhibition organisation and ensuring the key business messages are consistent across all exhibition material
- Contribute to and assist in the creation of marketing campaigns and other digital projects and report on success
- Developing a range of printed collateral including working with agencies and printers
- Delivering integrated social media programmes/ Working with media and creative agencies
- Supporting campaigns with market intelligence, research and analysis
The ideal person will be/have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills
- Knowledge and experience in internet/web/digital management and marketing
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and consistency
- Experience of writing for the web
- Experience of managing online content through the use of content management systems
- Experience of google analytics would be a distinct advantage
This position will pay an annual salary of between £23,000 and £26,000 a year. If you are interested in this role please apply below as soon as possible.