IT & Telecoms Trainer
My client in Sutton Coldfield are looking for an experience IT trainer to support their team.
An overview of the role:
- To support other members of the team as required to ensure speedy resolution of issues
- To visit other offices (as required) to support end users and deliver training sessions
- To assist the team in the maintenance and development of macros, styles and templates
Previous training experience is essential for the role.
Duties will include:
Promote development of IT skills
- To design and deliver training sessions to help develop the necessary IT skills required to meet and, where appropriate, exceed the IT Benchmarks
- To assist other teams in the delivery of "soft skills" training (as required)
- To maintain and expand the library of induction and training material for inclusion on the firm's Intranet (including online training, walk-throughs etc)
- To publish regular "Quick Tips" on Intranet covering software features and best practice to support end user development and best practice
- To review the IT Benchmark levels to ensure they are set appropriately, in line with the firm's vision and strategy
- To promote and enforce "best practice" across the firm
- To assist HR in the review and co-ordination of the induction process for new employees
- To attend team meetings to demonstrate software functionality and best practice (as required)
- To assist in the delivery of IT projects, including the planning and delivery of any associated training, to ensure user acceptance of new technologies
Candidates will need the following experience:
- Excellent in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office suite
- (including macros, styles, templates) - up to version 2016
- Knowledge of project accounting software
Interested, see send us your CV.
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.