Asset Management Coordinator
Company - Professional property company
This is an excellent career opportunity for an experienced bright enthusiastic Administrator to join our client based in Birmingham City Centre. Ideally you will have some form of property experience, but candidates with excellent admin skills and experience will also be considered.
Working as part of the administration team you will be involved in the following:
- Proving administrative support for all aspects of the administrative, financial, capital and operations of the assigned portfolio.
- Producing reports and information.
- Ensure databases recording property assets are up to date and accurate.
- Excellent admin skills
- Good IT skills
- Team player and hard worker
- Efficient and organised
- Experience in the property industry (preferable but not essential)
Hours - 5 days over Monday to Saturday with Tuesdays off - 9am-5.30pm
Location - Birmingham City Centre
Salary: £16-18K + bonus