Business Development Executive (Trainee Opportunities available)
We are Monarch IT - The Monarch Group consists of three specialist recruitment brands; Monarch IT, Monarch Digital and Monarch Engineering. We have a 25 year track record of success, boasting a client portfolio consisting of well-known international brands, through to innovative and growing SME's, to government bodies.
We are looking for experienced sales professional to join our exisiting BD team, where you will focus on winning target accounts.
Team Monarch: Our team are recruitment specialists who work in professional services sectors - that said, we definitely know how to enjoy themselves! We have created a team environment that is fun, collaborative and has a real drive to succeed both individually and as a collective.
The Role: You will be responsible for generating accounts within a targeted technical area. This will include business development calls, client meetings and creating and delivering pitches to potential clients. You will work closely with our delivery manager, who will ensure that your account's requirements are serviced to a superior level, allowing you to concentrate on new business.
This role is suited to an individual who has worked and thrived within a sales environment and wants to build on their exposure and professional career. We will provide opportunities for growth and development into mentoring, leadership and management (over 93% of our team managers started in an entry-level recruitment role)
Commission:You will be paid commission monthly, which is calculated based on the monthly revenue of the accounts you generate, with additional bonuses in place for winning large key accounts that generate multiple placements.
Incentives: We are truly passionate about recognising our team, from our fantastic top billers to our amazing up-and-comers. Here’s what you can expect;
- Booked 3 deals or more in a month? Take an extra days holiday!
- Billed £20k or made 4 deals in a month? You're off the champagne club! - think afternoon off, food and drinks paid for at fantastic city venues
- Top billers of the month, are rewarded with vouchers to spend, champagne and their pictures up in the office ... not forgetting employees of the month who receive champagne too
- Quarterly team incentives mean that you and your team have a budget to spend however you want.... meal out? escape room? golf? It's your budget, you decide!
- Invoiced over £180k in a year? Have an extra £3k bonus!
- Top billers, The Monarch Values award winner and Outstanding Contribution winners receive an amazing trip to Las Vegas!
- A starting base salary of £20-35k (based on experience)
- 24 days holiday, rising to 29 plus an additional day off to celebrate your birthday, plus incentive holiday days
- Quick progression & career growth. You will have promotion targets in place throughout, you’ll be given a clear plan for you to achieve those targets and will be rewarded with base salary increases once you get there
- Full training given, with the additional opportunity and funding to carry out specific recruitment industry qualifications
- An exciting office environment, including our very own and fully stocked 'MBar’ and break out area