HGV 1 Drivers needed for ongoing work
HGV 1 Drivers ongoing work through the year.
Full time hours with a start in March and multiple shift times available days nights and tramping.
Rate of pay £13.00ph
Do you hold a HGV license with a minimum of 2 years recent driving experience, along with a valid CPC Card and a Digital Tachograph Card?
We are currently recruiting for numerous, professional Drivers to join our prestigious Client who is based in Birmingham.
Drivers will be required to make a variety of deliveries throughout the UK such as Curtain sider,Trunking runs and having a Moffet license would be very advantageous but not necessary.
If you enjoy a varied workload and have an excellent geographical knowledge of the UK road network, then this could be the next career move for you!
In return, you will receive £13.00 (Umbrella/LTD) you will also be enrolled into our Driver Incentive Scheme where you can increase you pay further by refereeing fellow Drivers to HRGO if interested in this please ask for further details.
If you feel that you have what it takes to support our client, we would love to hear from you.
In this role you must:
- Download your tachograph card after each shift this is a must do!
- Communicate well and complete all required paperwork
- Have your trailers pre-loaded for you
- Adhere to strict Health and Safety procedures; our client has a strong focus on such policies
- Be responsible for the delivery of various goods
You will be:
- Working for a reputable company
- Confident, engaging, polite and friendly
- Understanding, calm, professional and a team player
- A Class One Driver with at least 2 years continuous commercial driving experience
- Licences must not have any more than 6 minor points, due to insurance purposes
- In possession of a valid CPC Card and Digital Tachograph card
- Paid through an Umbrella company or Ltd company.
Unfortunately, we are unable to process Drivers that have any of the following endorsements; TT/IN/CD/DD or DR.
HRGO will register complete registrations at your convenience
Please contact one of the team on to discuss this further.