Our client, one of the UK's leading general insurance and financial services companies are seeking a Compliance Consultant to provide suitable advice and technical support relating to compliance matters.
Your responsibilities would be to:
- Ensure senior management are informed about regulatory policies with the potential to affect the businesses activities, including business strategies.
- Get involved in implementing internal compliance processes and procedures - particularly relating to the life side of the business
- Be the interface between the FCA and other external parties and the businesses decision makers
- Act as a Conduct Regulation business partner when engaging with departments, providing them with guidance and support on regulatory standards as they design and implement processes to ensure good customer outcomes
- Support senior management with managing the relationship between the business and the FCA
- Ensure that customer interests are reflected in business change
Essential skills and experience:
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong compliance experience within the financial services sector - ideally within life
- Excellent understanding of the FCA handbook, consultation papers and publications
- Financial services qualification that relates to the role or be educated to degree level
If you are interested in this Compliance Consultant role and have the relevant skills and experience then please apply now.