Frontend Developer - Angular2
£30,000 - £35,000 (Flexible DOE) + Career Progression
My client is looking for a Web Applications Developer to join their creative development team to help deliver sophisticated web applications.
My client is passionate about building robust, tested, quality code and this is paramount to delivery software of the very highest quality.
The development team are highly agile that care for the longevity of the code they write and the software platform they are building.
Using the latest technologies across the board, they also encourage pair programming and weekly stand ups to ensure everyone's ideas are shared and therefore encourage creative development.
- A portfolio of work or link to your GitHub account
- A good knowledge of HTML/CSS
- An understanding of the DOM
- An understanding of TDD
- Experience with version control systems
- Experience of developing Angular web applications
- Experience in writing robust tests for Web Applications (Unit Testing, Selenium, etc.)
- Good understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and Web Application Architectures
- A SOLID understanding of Software Engineering Principles
- Techniques and strategies to provide graceful compatibility with older web browsers
- Experience with CSS pre-processors, e.g. LESS, SASS (preferably LESS)
- Experience consuming APIs (REST, SOAP, etc.)
- Security and performance principles
- Experience with continuous integration & delivery
- An understanding of Agile development methodologies
- Experience automating builds and deployments
Technologies you will get chance to work with;
- PHP and ASP.Net
- CSS and HTML
- Service Oriented Architecture (WCF & RESTful Web Services)
Commutable from: Stafford, Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Cannock, Lichfield, Stoke-on-Trent, Rugeley, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Newport
Vantage Consulting (Stafford) is the leading Web & Software recruitment company in the Midlands, if this role is not for you but you want to have a confidential conversation about other opportunities, please get in touch.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960531016