Cleaning Site Manager - Education
Permanent Cleaning site manager position available in Coventry with a large well established Facilities Management company
My client is a large very well established facilities company who have a requirement for a static site manager with a background in education.
This is an excellent opportunity for a friendly, team player who really enjoys working with adults and children, has a high standard of workmanship and takes pride in their work.
- Be responsible for the cleaning of the school and ensuring a safe, clean, attractive and secure environment
- Be able to supervise and line manage cleaning supervisors and cleaners
- Arrange deep cleans during school holidays
- Perform audits, order stock, recruit cleaners
- Submit time sheets
- Be efficient, organised and capable
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and a sense of humour, be approachable and personable
- Have knowledge and experience of implementing all appropriate Health, Safety & Welfare requirements in a school
- Possess competency in English, Maths and ICT skills
- Be happy to work split shifts
- Be a confident and clear communicator
- Be well presented
My client is looking for someone who:
- Strives to be the best, having high expectations of themselves and of their work
- Is well organised and demonstrates real commitment to team work
- Demonstrates accountability for ensuring they secure high quality support for school improvement.
The successful applicant will be positive, well organised, an excellent communicator and will possess the ability to work in close partnership with staff from across the school. My client is interested in cleaning applicants with a background in the Education sector. You must be able to demonstrate ability to manage cleaning staff.
This role is 30 hours per week
£9.50 per hour
To apply for this position please submit your current CV. For an informal discussion please call Lucy on *************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960533482