Recruitment & Admin Officer
Job Overview: We are the marketing & resource consultancy for a company who have a strong security presence across the UK. We are currently recruiting for a Recruitment & Admin Officer based at their Head Office in Bromsgrove.
Reports to: HR Director
Pay scale: £18 - £20K (pro rata) dependent on experience. Paid travel expenses or use of company car.
Hours: Monday – Friday, minimum 30hrs per week. Flexible hours between 8.00am – 6.00pm to suit the right candidate
Duties & Responsibilities
Basic Job Requirements:
- Understand the GMS Values
- High levels of professionalism - Conduct , Appearance & Communication
- Demonstrates understanding of the environment in which the organisation operates.
- Understands the Organisations's structures and rules
- Knows & Respects the Organsiation Values.
- The ability to understand and fulfil the needs of our internal / external customers
- Strives to consistently meet service standards and add value.
- Build relationships with job centres and other suitable recruitment sources.
- Post high quality job adverts aligned with GMS Brand and department standards
- Establish recruitment needs.
- Conducting initial telephone Vet with candidates to assess suitability
- Make contact with all job seekers within 5 working days of application
- Update applicant spreadsheet with candidate details , include Hyperlinks for CV's and applications
- Update applicant spreadsheet as contact is made to ensure colleagues can track candidate journey.
- Communicate with Operations department for interview dates
- Arrange interviews with candidates - send standard email with correct details for candidate
- Send calendar invites for NCM's
- Produce Interview packs
- Conduct Interviews in line with Company Recruitment Policy to sites on a National basis as required.
- General Administration support to the HR Department.
- Produce Offer Letters.
- Produce accurate contracts of employment.
- Send New starter packs to successful applicants
- Initial screening & Vetting of candidates.
- Manage leaver’s process and produce staff retention figures.
- Superb communication & Administration skills
- High levels of computer literacy.
- Ability to build rapport quickly with applicants and colleagues.
- Ability to represent the Organisation externally.
- Clean driving license and own car.
- A professional and commercial approach to Recruitment with the ability to deliver high applicant satisfaction.
- A flexible approach to work with an ability to work well in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to manage processes and work autonomously and work as well as part of a team.
We are looking for someone who has had previous exposure to working within a similar role, dealing with administration and recruitment on various levels, computer and communication skills are vital for this role.
Key Words: “Administration”, “Recruitment”, “Administration Officer”, “Admin Assistant”
Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960526513