Experienced Legal Secretary to work within a busy Commercial Property team of a well-established Legal Firm.
Day to day duties include:
- Undertaking a variety of administrative and clerical tasks, provide administrative support to one or more lawyers
- Effectively communicate with clients, colleagues and partners
- Audio and copy typing
- Conducting thorough statistical/ documentary research including source and verify important case intelligence
- Produce and file various legal documents
- Updating case record system
- Answer phone calls, take notes/messages and redirect calls when appropriate
- Facilitate the meeting of deadlines by keeping multiple agendas and provide timely reminders
Applicants should have proven experience as a legal secretary or previous experience in a professional services environment dealing with volume work.
Proficiency in English, outstanding time-management and typing skills and the ability to multitask and comfortable dealing with a diverse pool of people.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80974525