Class 1 Tanker/Curtainside driver - Burntwood
Class 1 tanker/Curtainside Driver needed for the UK's leading supply chain provider based out of Burntwood, Staffordshire.
This is a permanent position on £9.55ph +Benefits, starting around 06.00 normally, however flexibility around this may be required on occasions.
£11.46ph overtime rate (Monday - Saturday)
£18.48ph overtime rate (Sunday)
You will be required to night out between 1 - 4 nights a week but on average 2 nights a week and the occasional weekend working may also be required.
The role involves delivering bulk and finished packaged vinegar products nationwide, routed by the customer at their Vinegar manufacturing plant and delivering to food production sites around the UK.
- Candidates are required to have the ability to communicate at all levels including to customer sites, to work unsupervised and carry out other duties as requested.
- The highest standards relating to food hygiene, Health & Safety, customer service, safe working practice, operational performance, dress, flexibility, and reporting are key to the contract specifications.
- Fully aware of all tachograph and WTD regulations
- Successful candidates would be trained on both multi compartment tankers and curtain sider and be expected to be flexible to work on whichever is required by the customer
- You will be expected to wear a company uniform as provided.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Must hold a valid in date Class 1 licence
- Must hold a valid in date CPC
- Must hold a Digi card
- Must not have more than 6 points on your licence
- Tanker experience preferable
- 6 months driving experience preferable however newly qualified driver will be considered as full training is provided
If you feel that you have what it takes to support us in delivering the best service, we would love to hear from you.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80977236