Birmingham - £25,000 - £30,000 + Benefits
C++ Developer with C++ development experience in either Linux or Windows environments with an interest in the likes of DirectX 9 and OpenGL sought by one of Birmingham's leading software and integrated technology businesses.
Working within an Agile development team you will an integral part in the design, development and release of their core C++ applications and platforms. Experience of the full software development lifecycle is important and will enable you to contribute to component design and architectural decisions which will heavily influence the strategical roadmap of the team.
The successful C++ Developer should have:
- Strong C++ skills
- Knowledge and previous experience of games development
- Experience working in Linux / UNIX and Windows environments - (one or more considered)
- Experience with DirectX 9 (beneficial)
- Knowledge of OpenGL (beneficial)
- Knowledge and exposure to Source Control and Distributed Source Control - Git, SVN, DVCS, Mercurial etc.
Based in the city centre, the company are easily commutable via public transport and road links.
APPLY TODAY for an informal discussion about the company and this C++ Developer role! Send your CV direct to alexp[at]applauseit[dot]co[dot]uk or call *************
C++ Developer - Birmingham - £25,000 - £30,000 - C++
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960538712