An experienced powder coater is required for a world class manufacturing company based in Worcester. Position pays up to £11.55 p/h working 2 shifts of mornings and afternoons rotating weekly.
The company are a worldwide manufacturer of bespoke machinery, with state of the art facilities set across a huge complex.
As a Powder Coating Paint Sprayer you will be powder coating a variety of products using spray guns and powder coating machinery, ideally vertical powder coating in booth.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will be required to undertake all aspects of the preparation and painting of all items as required and to a high standard.
- Duties will also include the cleaning down of machinery, powder management, basic machine maintenance and team management.
- You will conduct regular quality checks such as visual checks or taking measurements
- You will keep your area clean and tidy and communicate with shop floor staff
- Working under your own initiative to achieve high levels of productivity
Qualifications and Skills
- The ideal candidate will need to have previous powder coating experience of paint spraying metals
- Experience working in a busy production environment.
- The ability to work in a time-sensitive and fast paced environment
- Experience of using basic powered hand tools and training in semi-skilled mechanical assembly would also be an advantage
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Be a quality aware
- Be self-motivated and a team player
- Willing to work overtime
Working hours are 6am - 2pm / 2pm - 10pm Mon to Fri rotating shifts, 37.5hrs per week
Package on offer
£11.55 p.h across both shifts
Overtime available weekday and weekends
28 days holiday including bank holidays
Staff canteen with subsidised meals available all throughout the day
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960531722