Vehicle Integration Engineer
- There is a high level of responsibilities in this Vehicle Integration role
- Managing ADV progression to PEC and FEC
- Feature demonstration and attribute sign-off on ADVs (in collaboration with SW sign-off work stream)
- Driving progression and managing cross-functional issue resolution to deliver robust PEC/ FEC gateways
- Proactively driving resolution of Attribute AIMS
- Maintain AMS predictions to ensure we remain on-track
- Preparing for and chairing Vehicle Engineering led meetings
Key Skills Required for Submission:
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and targets under pressure
- Proven ability to resolve vehicle technical issues
- UK driving license
- Highly driven and self-motivated
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good knowledge of vehicle systems, layouts and inter dependencies
- Good computer literacy in Google and Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of following tool sets (AIMS2, FMS, PCDS, RMDV2, 3D-Live etc)
- Previous hands-on experience in a Mechanical Engineer role
- Vehicle Integration experience: attribute target setting and delivery, engineering fleet management
- CAD experience
- Engineering degree or equivalent
- Predominantly based at Gaydon, the role may require travel to Whitley, Solihull & other sites following the demands of the programme
- The applicant's driving license must entitle them to drive within the UK
- Any applicant with points on their license must declare details on their application for insurance purposes
Do not miss out on your chance of interview – APPLY NOW!
Our Clients are unable to provide sponsorship for Tier 2 General Visas; therefore, only candidates eligible to work in the UK need apply!
Caresoft Global Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency.
We are an independent highly-experienced recruitment consultancy dedicated to specialist markets within the Automotive, Aerospace, Agricultural & Construction Industries.
No terminology within this advert is intended to unlawfully discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, race or disability and we welcome all applications.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960529426