As an IS developer, you will be responsible for delivering IS capability to ensure employees have access to the systems that they need to perform their duties. You will also analyse business needs and provide recommendations to support the development and needs of the group in order to create and develop a bespoke healthcare application.
This client is one of the UK's leading social landlords, in the property and housing sector and are based in the Worcester area.
Key responsibilities of the IS Developer:
- Support the development and production of bespoke enterprise strength applications through design, coding and testing via agile methodologies, ensuring efficiency and value for money and to maximise the potential of the IS system.
Analyse business needs and provide recommendations to support the development and implementation of non standard enterprise strength applications to support the needs of the Group.
Contribute to the effective appraisal of new, cost effective applications and design and implement best practice development methodologies for the Group, in support of the IS strategy.
Develop and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders to understand their requirements to ensure delivery of IS systems to support Group objectives.
Ensure all Group applications are secure and compliant by design in line with the Group's policies and procedures and reflect best practice.
Provide advice and support to users of new IS systems and ensure the maintenance of appropriate documentation for business processes and service changes, in line with Group objectives.
Contribute, as appropriate, to special projects and change programmes in support of the Group's objectives.
The successful IS developer, based in Worcester, will need to have:
- Proven experience of undertaking a similar role
- Proven experience of working to deadlines and prioritising work loads
- Excellent understanding of written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer care skills
- C#, .Net 4.6.2, ******** and Web API 2
- Intermediate Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Email and internet communications
- Experience of application development methodologies
- Experience in Microsoft Infrastructure technologies
- Experience of working with Continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Experience of working with Xamarin in a multi platform environment
- Practical knowledge of serverless computing, preferably within the Azure stack
- Working knowledge of healthcare technology
The salary that is on offer for the candidate, working for this property and housing client, is £38,270 rising to £40,258 after 12 months satisfactory service.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960535296