Maintenance; technician, engineer, automotive, Siemens, S7, ABB. robots, hydraulics, pneumatic, repair, skill
Your new company
Your new company is a leading manufacturer of manual cleaning products based in Stourbridge area and their passion for innovation and drive is showcased by their first class leading service.
Your new role
In your new role as a Maintenance Engineer, you'll service and repair various types of assembly and production equipment. You may work on mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic or computerised systems.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed in your new role as a Maintenance Engineer you will have had previous experience in the following:
- Follow the standard Company maintenance procedures in accordance with Company and Health & Safety Policies
- Plan and undertake scheduled maintenance.
- Diagnose faults and repair equipment and fit new parts, as appropriate
- Obtain specialist components, fixtures or fittings.
- Organise routine servicing schedules and check instruments to make sure they are accurate
- Respond immediately to machinery breakdowns, fault find, fix faults and replace parts according to schedule or arrange for replacements to be installed, where necessary
- Keep Production Managers and relevant staff informed of progress.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a competitive rate of £20 to £30 an hour dependant on experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960532668