A leading global retailer are looking for a talented Senior Analyst to a their fast-paced industry leading business.
About the roleIn the role of Retail Analytics and Store Segmentation Senior Analyst, you'll be supporting this environment through timely execution and creation of reports and strategic analyses of our various store segments, identifying macro- and micro- trends impacting our businesses at the store, geographic, seasonal and product levels.
You'll utilize sales, inventory, promotional activity and operational metrics to determine a segment's best go forward strategy across assortment, promotional and operational needs. You'll be a part of a global team that is consistently challenged by executive leadership to help guide company strategy based on the best data and analysis available, including creating what that would be.
Our Senior Analysts are experienced retail professionals with a deep technical foundation and understanding of the retail landscape and unique challenges it presents.
Senior Analyst Responsibilities:
* Own various Store Segments for the line of business assigned
* Execute the regular reporting necessary to monitor the segments assigned and ensure that as they evolve the company can react properly
* Develop the action plans and recommendations for your cross-functional partners
* Work cross-functionally and with team leadership to ensure that recommendations are carried out when possible and properly tracked post-implementation
* Keep up with the various potential, real world events impacting the segments you are responsible for, e.g. local events & product trends
* Build Data Models that help to explore the company's data to identify other potential segments that warrant direct management and focus in order to drive YoY growth
* Management and execution of ad hoc reporting and segmentation requests from various partner groups, e.g. merchandising, planning, store ops, etc?, for all lines of business
Senior Analyst Characteristics:
To apply to this role you will have the following qualifications, experience and people attributes:
* Bachelor's Degree and mid-level full-time Retail or Data Science/Modelling experience or high-level Retail or Data Science/Modelling experience
* Intermediate Experience with BI and Visualisation tools, e.g. PowerBI, Tableau
* Advanced Excel Skills (e.g. arrays, statistical functions, etc?)
*Advanced SQL (e.g. joins, sub-queries, statistical functions, etc?)
* Intermediate-Advanced R/Python
We are looking to speak with the most talented Senior Analyst on the market. To apply for the Senior Analyst role please hit the apply button now or get in touch for further information!
Ferhan Zaheer / ******************************** / ************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960534644