Sales Engineer - Structural Engineering Analysis & Design Software - Midlands
Sales Engineer - Structural Design Software
As an established rapidly growing company the role of Sales Engineer is an integral part of the company. You will enjoy an excellent monthly salary and benefits package. The company is established for a number of years and design and develop software for the Civil and Structural Engineering industry sector on a global basis. For this role you will be selling their Structural Engineering Analysis & Design Software.
- Generate leads
- Respond to sales inquiries
- Consultative approach to selling
- Pre Sales/demonstration of software
- Develop, negotiate and close sales opportunities
- Account Management
- Work in conjunction with Sales team and Technical Support
- On occasions attend and assist with seminars, webinars, exhibitions and other events.
- You will be a Civil/Structural Engineering graduate
- Possess a number of years in the design of Reinforced Concrete and Structural Steelwork building structures
- Strong knowledge and background in the use of the relevant codes of practice and literate in one leading software application
- You will have a strong background in Engineering with an interest to develop your commercial interest
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong team player as well as working on own initiative
- Computer literate with an interest in technical software solutions
- Full clean driving licence
In return the Sales Engineer will receive a competitive basic salary depending on experience plus commission. You will also receive a company car and a company pension scheme, mobile phone and laptop computer, WiFi access for home use. For a detailed job description and to discuss your next career move please contact us.