Azure Cloud Migration Architect
Ideal applicants will have a strategic level of experience or have helped plan the migration of Azure on multiple occasions.
Skills of interest
- Strong AWS / Azure Cloud experience
- PaaS, Iaas, SaaS
- Hybrid & multi cloud solutions - experienced in integrating public cloud into traditional hosting /delivery models
- Knowledge of networking and server platforms
- Application architecture - ideally some knowledge in a development environment
- Working with complex database and Data warehouse
- Microsoft stack
This is likely to be a long term contract and the client is at the early stages on site and you have your chance to put your stamp on this project, they need you to lead and design while guiding them with previous experience.
Elements of cost modelling and what can and cant be migrated and your background and understanding of cloud services will let you take control of an exciting opportunity in an ever evolving market, if you are some one with strong design and prior POC to end solution get in contact.
I'm really keen to network with people as we have more opportunities available around cloud/Azure.
Michael Stevenson - At Modis
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960535444