This role is based with a large firm and is ideal if you are already a Manager looking to specialise in an Audit Role or are in a position to look for your next step into a Managerial position.
You will support the firm's partners by managing a substantial portfolio of corporate clients built from a wide range of business and service sectors. Your role will be to ensure that client service delivery expectations are met and that all work is carried out in compliance with legislation and statutory deadlines.
- You will oversee your own portfolio of clients with responsibility for managing and delivering audit engagements from planning through to completion
- Agreeing audit timetables, briefing the audit team, monitoring budgets and supervising the audit process
- Overseeing in-charge and audit assistants' work ensuring compliance with client and statutory requirements
- Managing and coaching staff to assist them in the delivery of timely and effective service delivery
- Assisting the Partners in monitoring the effectiveness of the audit services delivered, providing feedback on quality of service accordingly
Please apply with your CV in the first instance. I will review your application and invite you to the next stage of selection if you're successful. Please note that you will need the appropriate experience outlined in the advert derived from working for a professional accountancy firm. Experience gained from positions held in commercial or industrial businesses is unfortunately not suitable on this occasion.