Plant Operative / FLT Operator
Job Profile for Plant Operative / FLT Operator - TP109287A
Plant Operative / FLT Operator required. Our client is a leading supplier of Metal Services based in the Stafford area. The successful candidate will have a proven background in Mechanical Engineering, ideally in either a Manufacturing, Recycling or Metal Castings industry. This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a growing and well-estabilished team for an enthusiastic and self-motivated engineer.
Plant Operative / FLT Operator - Recycling Position Overview
- Assisting the workshop team in loading machinery using a Fork-Lift Truck
- Testing of Materials in the Laboratory
- Reporting and documenting of material tests to the Plant Manager
- Identifying areas for operational improvements
- Monitoring plant activity using Scada control systems
Plant Operative / FLT Operator - Recycling Position Requirements
- Counterbalance FLT License desirable
- Experience working in a Foundry / Plant environment
- Based in a commutable distance of Stafford
- Ideally apprentice served - not essential
- Knowledge / experience of Scada control systems desirable
- Full UK Driving License
Plant Operative / FLT Operator - Recycling Position Remuneration
- Salary GBP9 per hour - GBP12.50 per hour - Depending upon experience
- 4 on 4 off, 12 hour shifts
- 28 Days Holiday including Bank Holidays
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.