Internal Technical Support - Hydraulics
Our client can be found on and around everything that moves. They manufacture highly engineered components and systems that facilitate motion and the controlled flow of liquids and gasses for a wide variety of global markets to increase the productivity and profitability of their customers. Our clients focus on solving some of the world's greatest engineering challenges sparks their passion for innovation and secures our future growth. Their technological expertise creates a more sustainable future for us all
To provide 1st tier technical support and advice to internal and external customers on our Hydraulic product ranges. In addition you will be required to learn new product lines as we grow and develop.
- Provide 1st tier technical support on our Hydraulic product lines, with back up support on other product as required.
- Maintain communications with manufacturing locations and technical teams to develop a strong working relationship.
- Answer pricing queries working alongside the strategic pricing team, ensuring pricing is in line with Corporate guidelines i.e Gross Margin levels.
- Work closely with, and provide support and advice to, Inside Sales Coordinators.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- 2 years' experience in a technical sales environment is desirable, preferably in a Hydraulics role.
- 3 years' Customer Service experience required.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal at all levels.
- PC skills - Word, Excel, Lotus notes or Outlook are essential.
- JDE mainframe computer skills desirable.
- Reliable, with a willingness to solve problems.
- Ability to work on own initiative and proactively take on tasks.
- Effective planner and organiser, with attention to detail.
- Prepared to work from other locations on a temporary basis as the need arises.