Are you a Financial Advisor in the West Midlands area with a small client bank, looking to join an established company with a regular supply of good quality leads?
This well-established company, with its head office based near Wolverhampton have a team of 18 Advisors, with robust business development in place to support growth of their team. They are members of one of the largest networks in the UK who provide second to none training and compliance.
Roles and responsibilities
They are looking to take on a self-employed Advisor that has a small client bank, however looking to join a company that can offer them the following lead sources:
- Working within a regional building society branch or branches - typically 2 days per week
- Solicitors and Accountants
- Estate Agents
- Will writing company
- Access to their large client bank and receive booked appointments
- Cross referrals from existing Mortgage Advisors within the team
Their Financial Advisors have many years' experience within the financial services industry. They are able to offer a truly holistic financial planning experience. Their advice is always delivered in a friendly and professional manner using terminology that clients can understand and relate to.
Their excellent connections allow them to keep abreast of any legislative changes and ensure that their advice remains appropriate to clients' circumstances.
Most Advisors complete their own administration, however this service can be provided for a modest monthly charge.
Requirements to be considered
- Level 4 Diploma qualified
- Experienced in financial planning advice
- Small Client Bank preferential or business plan detailing an element of self generation of new business
- Competitive 60/40 split in favour of the Advisor
- OTE of GBP50,000+
- Debtable draw facility available, if required
West Midlands - Telford / Walsall / Cannock
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.