Part Time Administrator
- To provide Administrative Support to the Contract, controlling documentation and day to day administration in support of the Contract Manager Including;
- Consolidation of expenses, timesheets, absence reporting, lone working logging, staff vehicle and plant servicing.
- Carry out administration tasks as determined by Contract Manager
- Issuing faults and maintenance works to the field based engineers
- Documentation Control
- Liaise with engineers to ensure timesheets are completed in a timely manner
- Produce Contract Reports
- Arrange meetings booking rooms for Contract Manager
- Order PPE to support the Contract
- The Office Administrator will form part of a team, mainly consisting of field-based engineers and be responsible for daily office duties such as basic filing, answering the phone and general administration.
- The Office Administrator will use a Fault Management System to issue faults and maintenance works to the field based engineers
- The position demands a high level of initiative and self-motivation.
- Will report all accidents/incidents to Line Manager via telSAFE.
- Shall inform Line Manager of Health & Safety issues identified
- Shall co-operate with telent on health and safety matters
What we are looking for from you:
- Good communication and IT skills
- Will be able to demonstrate a highly professional manner when dealing with clients/customers
- Experience of General Office processes & procedures
- Needs to work as part of a team
- Ability to react to changing circumstances and work under pressure
- Familiar with Highways Agency and local Authority
- Experience of Word and Excel
- Experience working with emails and the internet
- Positive and flexible attitude
- Good communication skills with customers and colleagues
- Self motivated
Excellent Employee benefits:
telent is committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.