Maintenance Engineer - DAYS
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a manufacturing company who are seeking an Electrically bias Maintenance Engineer to join their fast paced and ever growing team. This is a fantastic time to join the business as an Maintenance Engineer as they are expanding and it's becoming a great place to work, where you can easily develop your enigneering skills. The ideal candidate needs to be multi skilled and prepared to work shifts.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- You must have an Engineering Qualification ideally in Electrical
- Experience in carrying out routine planned and reactive maintenance
- Electrical fault finding on motors, inverters, relays, sensors, drives, PLCs
- Mechanical work on gearboxes, belts, bearings, chains, etc
- Good Attitude
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Training and technical development
- Career progression in a growing company
- Excellent Benefits Package
Benefits: Pension, Overtime, Training
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive GBP250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.