NIGHTS Maintenance Engineer
A leading FMCG manufacturer are seeking a mechanically biased Engineer with previous industrial high speed production experience.
Working Monday - Thursday 21:30 - 08:00 as the sole Engineer on shift you will ideally have previous experience in;
- Planned, reactive & preventative maintenance (PPM)
- Electrical testing, repair, inspection, faultfinding, wiring & installation / panel building
- Machine fitting, breakdowns, servicing, modifications, rebuilds & maintenance
- Hydraulic & pneumatic maintenance
- Reading / following technical engineering drawings
- PLC faultfinding & repair
- Maintaining; Conveyors, Printing Equipment, Robotics & Packaging Machines
You would ideally have worked within a similar environment as a Manufacturing, Production, Process & Field / Service Engineer & Mechanical / Electrical Maintenance Technician.
Qualifications required for the role could include HND or HNC, City & Guilds, IEE 17th Edition, NVQ or NVQ Level 3, within Electrical or Mechanical Engineering / Maintenance.
You would be required to have previous experience of Maintenance within the Plastics, Printing or FMCG background.
Commutable from Worcester, Malvern, Hereford & Tewkesbury
Vacancy number PV-14215
The successful applicant would benefit from a salary of circa GBP35,000 depending on skills and experience