Planning and Logistics Coordinator
Temporary/Temp to Perm
Circa GBP25k per annum
A leading manufacturing business based in Telford are looking to find a Planning and Logistics coordinator to fulfil an immediate requirement for the successful individual to join them on a temporary to permanent basis.
- Support the Planning & Logistics Manager and encourage members of the team to achieve targets
- Ensuring all customer orders are fulfilled and delivered on time
- Issue accurate order acknowledgements to all customers
- Ensure shipments are sent within agree time frame with customer
- Updating the systems accordingly within Company process guidelines
- Provide weekly progress reports on current status
- Maintain current plan and financial forecast
- Procurement and expediting of all products required with suppliers
- Excellent telephone manner & direct incoming calls into the business
- Planning & Logistics and/or Supply Chain management qualification
- MRP & ERP experience is essential, SAP or Navision are preferable
- Fully efficient on Microsoft Office with Microsoft Project experience preferable
- Understand and interpret engineer drawings
- Excellent communication skills both verbally & written
- Good administration skills
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.