Pontoon has an excellent opportunity to join one of the UK's leading Utility companies based in Warwick as a PMO Analyst on a major IT Change programmer where you'll support with cost savings, tracking costs and tracking savings.
- Responsible for supporting delivery and evolving of an agreed set of support services within the Programme by:
- Ensuring effective processes are embedded into the Programme, individual Workstreams and their respective Projects/Initiatives.
- Building upon the high level governance framework created to date.
- Organising, facilitating and attending Programme level Governance forums.
- Responsible for production of Programme MI and Reporting to include:
- Ensuring MI is fit for 'rolled up' reporting purposes where needed, applying Global templates where appropriate to remove duplication in reporting effort.
- Involving senior stakeholders to achieve buy-in and drive accountability.
- Function as the first point of contact for all Programme level reporting activities (collation, challenge and review) and take corrective actions where required.
- Maintain a working relationship with the Workstream Leads and Delivery Leads to ensure data standards are meeting requirements.
- Management of reporting calendar, ensuring reports are reviewed and delivered on time.
- Supporting the implementation of cost tracking processes within designated initiatives.
Knowledge and Experience required:
PMO and Project Management Processes including, but not exclusive to:
- Governance Co-ordination
- Management Reporting
- Quality Management
- Project Budgeting
- Programme and Project Planning
Risk and Issue Management
- Previous experience working in a PMO function on a large Project and/or Programme.
- Understanding of Programme and Project Management principles.
If you feel you have relevant skills for the role then simply attach an up to date CV and click apply now.
Applicants should show all skills on their CV.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer. Whilst every effort is made to ensure this email is relevant to your experience and job search, sometimes there are errors, we apologise if this is the case.