We are recruiting for a Full Time Receptionist to deliver high standards of service within this 48 bedroomed, 4 Red star country house hotel, creating fantastic memories for our guests. Your role will involve welcoming and rooming guests, dealing with guest enquiries and ensuring guest satisfaction on departure.
You will work as part of an experienced team and will be provided with excellent training and development.
Competencies of a Receptionist:
- You must be passionate about delivering outstanding hospitality to our guests whilst demonstrating a thorough knowledge of hotel products and services.
- The ability to establish rapport and deliver high standards of service with a genuine and approachable manner is essential.
- Previous experience in a similar environment is desirable.
- Good working knowledge of Hotel front office systems, preferably Opera
- In return you will be rewarded with a fun and engaging environment.
This Full-Time role covers 5 shifts over 7 days.
Applicants must be flexible as shift patterns will vary. Typical shifts will be from either 7am to 3.30pm or 3pm to 11.30pm including weekends
Hand Picked Hotels is a collection of 20 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. With welcoming and charming service delivered in inspirational surroundings, our guests are encouraged to feel at home, relax, kick off their shoes and indulge!
Our core values of family, individuality, initiative, welcoming and local engagement are not just words - it's what we do - every day.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK