An exciting opportunity for a Technical Graduate has arisen with a highly successful manufacturing company. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive organisation and to begin a successful career within a dynamic global business that offer excellent progression. As the Technical Graduate you will have the opportunity to work for a company who offer a warm environment, free parking, 33 days holiday, company pension and excellent career development opportunities.
- As a Technical graduate you will work through each Manufacturing Function documenting the process against the key technical parameters.
- Co-ordinate the progression of the trials through the factory and organise results in line with plan.
- As an Technical graduate you will document current Materials and Technical supply chain.
- As an Technical Graduate you will get involved with Development Trials on the factory and apply a structured approach to the retention of information.
- A recent graduate with a scientific, engineering, material science or similar degree
- An inquisitive and curious mind
- Passionate and innovative
- Able to listen
- Responsive/dynamic, with a can-do attitude
- Confidence to challenge all fixed ideas
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: a graduate within science, logistics, technical, process engineering or engineering.
Hours: Monday to Friday
Salary: GBP15,500 per annum
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region