Senior Learning Technologist - E-Learning-Coventry - GBP40-45,000
Senior Learning Technologist - Award Winning E-Learning Company - Coventry - GBP40-45,000
This online Award Winning Educational Online Platform run by the worlds Leading Universities based around the Globe are looking for a Senior Learning Technologist to join their team based in Coventry where you will be part of an exciting new enterprise to developer 50 online degrees over the next 5 years. You will be working closely with the Project Managers, Learning Designers and Digital media specialists where you will be taking ownership, being responsible for driving the development of inspiring online courses, creating engaged student-centred learning experiences. You will be liaising with the Future Learn team in London regarding new platform features and processes, working in a fast paced start up environment, ready to hit the ground running.
You will need;
- A good understanding of CMS and HTML
- First-hand experience of designing and producing online learning content
- To have knowledge and be passionate about new approaches to teaching and learning online - usability and accessibility principles and Web Design
- Experience researching, sourcing, writing, commissioning editing and uploading any digital content required courses - including text, images, audio, video and other interactive content.
- Expereince Leading workshops and carrying out scoping to define the deliverables for each course component
- To have demonstrable experience of leading digital content projects and be familiar with agile and linear project management methodologies
- Proficiency with a wide array of software and cloud-based applications, including the Adobe Photoshop
- Experience with Google Drive, Dropbox and/or SharePoint
If you have any experience with e-learning content creation packages such as Camtasia, Adobe Captivate and/or Articulate Storyline or experience using project management and tracking tools such as Microsoft Project, Trello, Smartsheet and Pivotal Tracker this would be highly advantageous for the role!
Please do get in touch if you are interested in this role as my Client is looking to move quickly!