Business Improvement Manager, Warwick
telent Business Improvement Manager, Warwick
Every time you pick up the phone, surf the Internet, travel on a motorway, catch a train, bus or tube, or even dial 999; chances are telent have enabled the technology to make this happen.
We'd be delighted to hear from you if you have the following experience:
* Proven experience in an Implementation, Operational or Project Management role.
* Proven experience in initiation of ideas from conception to implementation.
* Past or current experience in driving efficiencies and Operational Improvement.
* Previous experience of running multiple projects/programme and business case development through to implementation.
* Practical knowledge of root cause Business Analysis methodologies.
Experience of system management and enhancement, including:
? CRM and other web-based SaaS (Software as a Service) applications
? .Net Framework
? Android & iOS platforms
? Visual Studio 2013 and above
? Desktop to Mobile Apps
? Microsoft office suite - Visio, MS Project.
* Developing and implementing the company's management system, ensuring that it supports work winning and operational improvement.
* Facilitating and enabling communities of practice to identify and share improvement opportunities and provide essential input into work winning (Forums).
* Knowledge of systems modelling techniques using UML (Unified Modelling Language).
* Change management.
* Structured problem solving.
* Analysis and reporting.
* Numeracy and literacy.
* Has delivered improvement projects and/or worked within improvement programme teams.
* Ideally has gained management experience within a relevant sector.
* Has participated in organisational change.
* Stakeholder management.
* Improvement Model (AIM) including root cause problem solving.
* Project management.
* Workshop facilitation with a range of stakeholders at various levels within the business.
* Process and value stream mapping and improvement.
* Basic data analysis.
* Maturity assessment and action planning.
* Provide a comprehensive interface between the IS function and the business, seeking the optimal solution for all concerned whilst focusing on continuous improvement
* Promoting a culture of continuous improvement through engagement with business leaders and staff at all levels and the provision of the infrastructure needed to enable innovation across the business.
Business Operations Skills - Qualifications:
* 'A' level education or equivalent.
* BCS or equivalent in Business Analysis.
* Degree level or equivalent qualification preferred.
* Lean practitioner (or Six Sigma green belt or equivalent).
* DMAIC cycle.
Excellent employee benefits:
telent is committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages. Join us and you can expect to receive:
* 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
* Company pension scheme
* A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
* An employee-funded car leasing scheme
* Occupational health support
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.