Are you a Branch Manager looking for a fresh challenge? Or Maybe you are an Assistant Branch Manager looking for the next step? We are working with a leading distributor of Commercial Vehicle Parts in the Truck, Bus and Coach Aftermarket sector, seeking an experienced Branch Manager / Parts Manager in the Stoke-on-Trent area.
As Depot Manager, you will ideally come from a Commercial Vehicle PartsSales background and possess a good knowledge of Manufacturer's Electronic Parts Catalogues. You will need parts sales, proven branch management skills and great customer service experience. You will be highly motivated and driven to succeed for yourself and for others.
Commutable from: Stoke-on-Trent, Stafford, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Congleton, Crewe, Cheadle
cGBP30k - GBP35k Basic + Uncapped Bonus + 25 days paid holiday (Rising to 28 days) + Bank Holidays + good pension + great team + great prospects
- Responsible for the day to day sales & operational management of the branch.
- Full operational control.
- Managing & motivating staff, recruitment, training & development.
- Responsible for branch achieving sales.
- Responsible for day to day financial aspects of the branch including profit & loss.
- Proven knowledge of commercial vehicle market.
- Proven branch management experience with a preferred sales background.
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Computer literate - Microsoft Office
- Self-motivated with a positive "Can Do" attitude.
Apply in Confidence
Jenny is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Jenny and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don't delay, we're hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 2834JH
Glen Callum Associatesare a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
By applying for this role you accept the Jobzooma terms and conditions (terms) and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs