Customer Service Assistant - Part time Cheylesmore
Come and join the Cheylesmore Branch as a Customer Service Assistant where we will support you to deliver our award-winning service.
In this role you will be the face of the Society, responsible for delivering an exceptional customer service by talking to our members and building long term relationships with them. From having conversations with our customers, we will be able to help them with their plans through the services we offer.
You will be dealing with customers' transactions by operating the till and handling money in an accurate and professional manner. You will need to understand and comply with all the appropriate legislation and codes of practice and keep an up to date knowledge of all our products and services but we will support that knowledge through our training.
- Ensuring customer needs are met, through high levels of professional customer service
- Ability to develop long term customer relationships.
- Cashiering duties and cash management
- To work within a branch-based environment, as part of a customer driven team.
- Ensure personal goals and branch measures are met.
- Ability to get things right first time through high levels of accuracy and confidentiality
- Consistently and proactively looking at all opportunities to personally develop
- Keeping up to date with financial products and legislation.
- Effectively identify customer dissatisfaction and resolve at point of contact by always looking for ways to put things right.
- Understand and adhere to all appropriate legislation, codes of practice and internal control requirements.
We value our staff and reward their talent and commitment. Our aim is to grow our people internally and create an environment which allows them to develop brilliant careers with us. If you love making your customers happy, we'll give you the environment, support and opportunities to succeed.
GOLD - Investors In People - This award recognises our internal training, structured performance management, and the support we give to employees who are studying for formal qualifications.
Working hours 26.25 hours per week - 8.45am to 2pm Monday to Friday, plus up to 3 out of 4 Saturday's working 8.45am to 12.30pm
Example of pro rata salary package: GBP11,489 to GBP13,097 per annum - dependent on relevant experience. Saturday's are paid at an overtime rate of time and one third (in addition to the above salary)