Web/Digital Technical Manager
Web/Digital Technical Manager, Digital, Manager, development, CMS, SQL, Sharepoint, Full Stack, developer, cloud, azure, web - Midlands - GBP50k-GBP60k per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus + excellent benefits Our High-profile client is looking to recruit a Web/Digital Technical Manager on a Permanent basis. You will need to have solid experience in Digital UX communication channels, website front-end visual design capabilities & digital designing as well as extensive experience in front-end development You will be responsible for partnering with other teams to create & implement a strategy to support business objectives as part of the digital strategy. Experience required
- Experience with enterprise level Content Management Systems and portal technologies (e.g. Autonomy TeamSite, SharePoint Online, Magnolia, WordPress.)
- Experience of backend client-server architecture, MVC, .net,
- Working knowledge MS-SQL, MySQL databases.
- Experience in SharePoint Online and previous versions.
- Proven experience leveraging an integrated collection of technologies and methodologies to design captivating web site experiences across multiple interaction channels (mobile phones, tablets, desktop, etc.)
- Solid understanding of Cloud concepts preferably on Azure Cloud. Working knowledge of VM, Docker containers and App services.
- Solid understanding of business-to-business web site user experience, usability best practices, accessibility standards and testing methodology. Strong familiarity with current usability research, theories, best practices and methodologies. Experience applying internal and external search optimization best practices.
- Bring new ideas to the table to improve existing systems in place and introduce new features.
- Agile, lean, or similar development methodologies/experience.
- Self-motivated and able to work in a small team with minimal supervision.
- Good communication and organizational skills.