Customer Service Administrator
SF Group are looking for a Customer Service Administrator for a business in DY5. Our client is a leading manufacturer and supplier of art related products to both catalogues and large retailers throughout the UK.
They are currently looking to expand their small but rapidly expanding customer service division and would like to add an experienced and professional fourth member to compliment the existing team.
The Customer Services department will often be the first point of contact that a customer or potential customer will have with the company when they have a problem, question or require advice. This role is therefore regarded as vital to the ongoing success of the organisation.
This is a varied role and duties will include;
- Answering the telephone - directing queries to the correct individuals and solving any customer related queries as they arise
- Enter sales orders when they are faxed, emailed or arrive via the website
- Produce labels for deliveries
- Manage the inputting of internet sales onto the system and ensuring the customers required delivery deadlines are adhered to
- Deal with any discrepancies - checking stock to determine an outcome of reported shortage
- Complete chase requests/leads from customers
- Schedule orders to ensure that chase list requirements are minimised
- Liaise with sales and credit control with regards to price discrepancies
- Open new accounts and credit reference potential new customers
- Attend exhibitions
In order to be considered for the role of Customer Service Administrator you must possess the following;
- Previous customer service experience
- Strong administration abilities
- Effective communication skills
- A professional telephone manner
- Strong PC literacy
In return for your role as Customer Service Administrator, you will receive a salary of up to £21,000 p.a (depending on experience) as well as some excellent company benefits.