Location: Cradley Heath
As an Admin Assistant you will be supporting our existing team in various areas of the administration process with retail.
You will be providing assistance to the Administration team within a friendly office environment and the job role will consist of:
- Action customer incoming post and emails.
- Maintain client records.
- Debt Analysis
- Processing refunds
- Processing cancellations
- Answering the phone and dealing with queries and requests for other departments.
- Embrace and comply with company values by incorporating the Customer Charter promises
Take responsibility and follow up on actions:
- Find ways to continuously improve own performance
- Demonstrate sound judgement
- Deliver over and above what is expected
Respond quickly, pro-actively and make a difference:
- Focus on achieving business and personal goals
- Demonstrate tenacity to overcome challenges
- Accept and tackle challenges with contagious and inspiring enthusiasm
- Proactively seek more effective ways of doing things
Open and Honest:
- High standards of Integrity
- Encourage high standards in others and challenge inappropriate behaviour
- Share appropriate information with colleagues
- Consistently operate in an open and honest manner
Build relationships to achieve common goals:
- Demonstrate a 'we work together mindset'
- Deliver the right information to the right people, express opinions appropriately
Focus on the Customers and Insurers - Deliver solutions to meet individual needs
- Ask appropriate questions to engage customers, dedicate undivided attention to fully establishing needs
- Passionate about delivering a first-class customer experience, tailoring recommendations and relating them back to customers/insurers