Family Law Solicitor or Legal Executive
We are seeking an experienced Family Fee Earner / Legal Executive or Solicitor for a well-established, highly regarded law firm with an enviable reputation in the local community.
As a Family Fee Earner, you will have responsibility for and will develop and deal with a case load of family work. This will include divorce & separation, related financial and private law children matters and domestic abuse cases.
This role does not involve public law children matters, but may involve private law children matters. You will also be expected to develop and maintain local and regional networks to attract and secure new business.
Suitable candidates will have:
- minimum of 4 years' experience in family law
- experience in both legal aid and private work
- experience of running your own case load and acting with some autonomy
- current membership of Resolution and a willingness to work to its ethos
- accreditation by the Law Society or Resolution in this area of family law or a willingness to commit to gain accreditation
- excellent communication, organisational and IT skills
- ability to work as a member of the team and to support colleagues
- ability to build relationships with other professionals and third parties
- ability to work under pressure to time and financial targets
- professionalism and integrity at all times
- confidence to develop own case load and the profile of the practice generally via networking, marketing and business development.
This is a full-time, permanent position carrying a competitive salary and a range of benefits. Hours of work are 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
For further details please contact Tracey McCabe, Legal Recruiter at Options Resourcing.
I have vacancies throughout the Midlands for Solicitors, Legal Executives, Fee Earners, Conveyancers, Legal Secretaries and Legal Cashiers.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80829200