Driver ADR class 3 & Tanks
Driver (ADR class 3 & Tanks) required by one of the world’s leading suppliers of fuel products!
World Fuel Services requires a Driver (ADR Class 3 & Tanks) to ensure the safe and timely distribution of land fuels to customers throughout the UK.
The Driver will be responsible for the collection of product at strategic supply points and will ensure timely UK wide distribution.
World Fuel Services Corporation is a global leader in the downstream marketing and financing of aviation, marine and land fuel products and related services.
WFS, is a publicly listed company (NYSE: INT), headquartered in Miami, Florida and a leading Fortune 500 brand.
Following its acquisitions of Watson Petroleum and Linton Fuel Oil in 2013/14, the World Fuel Services’ UK land fuels entity, WFL (UK) Ltd, has become a major player in the UK land fuels market.
Core duties and responsibilities will include:
- The job holder is responsible for driving the company vehicle in a safe and courteous manner and in accordance with all current legislation and company guidelines.
- The job holder should be aware that they need to act as an ambassador for the company at all times.
- Responsibility should be taken to inform line management of any changes to driving license.
- The role holder is responsible for ensuring that to the best of their ability the vehicle is in a safe & legal condition.
- Report any accidents & incidents to line management.
- Use good judgement when dealing with difficult delivery conditions and always report back to line management details on unsafe sites as quickly as possible.
- Some nights away as necessary(2-3 per week)
Loading & Discharging
- Responsibility should be taken for loading & discharging in a sensible manner and in accordance with company policy & procedures.
- Loading from Terminals (fuel samples must be taken at terminal and site).
- Obtain Customer signature before commencement of delivery.
- Friendly and courteous behaviour should be displayed at all times
- Significant customer feedback should be delivered to line management.
- The successful candidate is likely to have in excess of 2 years’ experience of driving HGV vehicles and multiple drop delivery experience.
- HGV class C only driving license is essential,
- ADR class 3 & Tanks is essential.
- Possession of a Drivers Qualification Card is essential.
- Possession of a Digital Tacho Card is essential.
- A willingness and ability to work night shifts is essential. Often undertaking long distance UK wide deliveries that will involve 2-3 nights a week of working away.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential.
- Strong customer services skills and values are essential.
- Strong values and ethos around health and safety is essential.
- A clean Driving License is desirable.
- Experience of working with hazardous liquid products is desirable.
- Experience of loading product from terminals is desirable.