Registered Nurse - Kent
Bank Nurse Jobs / Ad-hoc Shifts / Nurse Jobs / Long Day Shifts / Night shifts / Agency Nurse / High Pay Rates
Your new company
Hays Healthcare is currently looking to recruit an experienced Registered General Nurse to work regular, flexible ad-hoc shifts (Long Days) at a local NHS Hospital in Gillingham, Kent Working with Hays Healthcare as an RGN you will provide care to patients on general acute Hospital wards.
Your new role
You will be expected to professionally assess patients, provide specialist advice and maintain care records. You will be able to manage your own shift patterns and hours, with plenty of work available to choose from.
What you'll need to succeed
- Be NMC registered. Your NMC pin should not have any restrictions or conditions.
- Have a minimum of 6 months, post-graduation, UK Hospital experience (NHS).
- Have been employed as a Nurse in an acute setting within the past 12 months.
If you are a newly qualified Nurse (qualified within the past 12 months) you will also need to provide evidence of your completed preceptorship.
What you'll get in return
- GBP500 Referral Bonus and Competitive Rates of Pay
- Excellent Pay Rates up to GBP33 per hour
- Dedicated Specialist Recruitment Consultant
- Free Uniform
- Free DBS
- Quick and easy registration scheme
- Free Basic Life Support and Moving and Handling Training
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.