Territory Manager - Diagnostic Imaging Devices
A new and exciting permanent job opportunity for an experienced Candidate selling X-Ray and Radiology Capital equipment. The territory will be covering:
Mid Wales, Hereford, Leicester, Staffordshire, Birmingham, Shropshire, Warwickshire
Our client, a leading manufacturer and distributors of X-ray Imaging (conventional X-ray and Computed Tomography), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Contrast Enhanced Ultrasound and Nuclear Medicine through radioactive tracers across the globe, is looking for an experienced professional to join their ever expanding team.
The salary will be based on experience and a package is provided. Successful candidates will meet the following:
- Selling Radiology and X-ray machines into the NHS
- Secondary sales experience
- 1 year minimum, selling into theatres, surgeons, NHS and procurement
- Clinical experience as a Scrub Nurse, theatre nurse or ODP - Advantageous
- Experience selling high-end capital equipment - advantageous
- Previous clinical experience either an ODA/ODP or surgical scrub nurse
- Be living on territory
- A driving license
- A person who enjoys a challenge
- A great work ethic
- Have strong emotional resilience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Having been in the industry for decades our client operates throughout England, Ireland and Internationally providing sales, education and training, technical support and administration and they are committed to maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction within the Healthcare sector.
The main duty of the Territory Manager will be:
- To provide support to surgeons
- Expectation to drive the business forward developing key relationships with customers into lasting relationships.
- Assisting customers with clinical, technical and commercial inquiries.
- As a key team member, you’ll be responsible for targeted and analytical business development to ensure new opportunities are recognised and maximised.
As a brand ambassador acting as the face of the business, you’ll be expected to provide feedback on promotional programs and environmental changes to provide ideas of how to improve product and company performance in the marketplace. Attend conferences and meetings as appropriate.
To be considered for the job we will be looking for a candidate with a proven track record in medical device sales.
Due to the nature of the job a full driving license is a prerequisite. Clear and concise communication skills both verbal and in writing are essential and an analytical, structured approach to tasks and business development will be key to your success.
So if you are looking to join an established, successful organization where you can be entrusted to work autonomously and make a true difference to the business then I want to hear from you.
If you’re interested in this position and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us on ***********
Sugarman Health is a recruitment agency who specialise in medical sales, marketing, and clinical positions. We work in numerous sectors including wound care, consumables, surgical, orthopaedics, cardiology, radiology, spine, neurology, patient monitoring, capital equipment, respiratory and more. If you are looking for opportunities in this sector, then we want to hear from you right away!
This job was originally posted as www.emedcareers.com/job/960641279