REGISTERED MANAGER (Children's Home)
We are seeking to appoint a Registered Manager for a 6 bedded residential children's home near Uttoxeter for young people with EBD and challenging behaviours.
You will be responsible for the running of the service provision as well as maintaining and improving on the already high standards in the home in line with the Company's expectations.
This position comes with an excellent bonus and benefits package and further training and career opportunities.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Provide leadership, support and direction for a well-established care team and champion the Company's ethos
- Work as a team and with professionals from a wide range of different disciplines
- Have experience working as a child care practitioner
- Have experience managing teams in a children's residential setting
- Have a Level 5 Diploma / DipSW qualifications or equivalent
- Have a full driving licence
For all roles we require a minimum of two references. References provided must cover the last 3 years.
Please be advised that references will be requested prior to interview for all roles within our schools.
If you are applying to work within our Children's Homes we will need to request all references from where you have worked with either Children or Vulnerable Adults.
At Healthier Recruitment, we are dedicated in finding our candidates their ideal roles. We go above and beyond the basic requirements of our candidates to find roles that not only match their overall package expectations but provide them with an opportunity to secure a position that offers personal fulfilment and the potential to develop within an organisation that shares similar visions and values.
Each and every candidate we work with is different, and therefore we take the time to get to know you and explore the potential career options that suit you best to ensure that your transition into a new role is both a smooth, stress free and enjoyable experience.