We are recruiting a Contracts scheduler for a company based in Brierley Hill. This is a successful growing business who is looking to recruit someone with passion and flair to add value to the role.
- The management of specific customer accounts, including scheduling of their contract business, purchasing of component stock to support their demands and dealing with new sales opportunities.
- Progressing of suppliers on outstanding purchase orders and up-dating the customer on delivery issues etc.
- The continual development of one’s own business skills, using these skills for future personal development as well as the company’s future business growth.
- Being part of the daily rota for back up of the server ensuring the back-up is secured in the safe.
- Attend meetings with customers/ potential customers to discuss future business opportunities and/or quality audits.
- Attend weekly SNC meetings to discuss all current / ongoing quality issues.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Ability to manage allocated customer accounts by excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- The ability to be a ‘team player’ always aware of the needs of their colleagues and always prepared to get involved and assist/offer advice, on occasions and where appropriate in areas of the business not directly related to one’s own job remit.
- A pleasant, confident and authoritative telephone manner.
- A good commercial knowledge plus an in-depth knowledge of the needs of the business. The ability to recognise a ‘sales opportunity’, either from an existing client or from a ‘cold call’.
- A methodical and disciplined approach to all systems and procedures.
- The ability to follow through on all systems and procedures to ensure that having put them in place they are being adhered to.
- This role will suit someone who wants to make a difference in the workplace and someone who wants to progress in their role.