Job Title: Personal Assistant
Hours: 30 hours
As a Personal Assistant you will be supporting the MD and Chairman with a range of different duties including:
- Diary and inbox management
- Travel arrangements
- Gate keeping
- Personal duties
- Documentation production and anything else necessary to insure they are always prepared for meetings.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the diary of the MD and Chairman
- Screening telephone calls
- Organising meetings, conferences and events
- Monitor emails, identifying critical emails and dealing with urgent requests
- Deal with incoming emails and post
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for internal and external use by directors
- Process Expenses
- Maintain contacts list
- Ensure directors have management data and reports ready for meetings
- Ensure accurate filing and archiving of correspondence and technical documentation
- Manage and support ad-hoc projects for the directors
- Arrange travel and accommodation, including international travel, ensuring the directors have all information required for the trip.
- Prepare, collate and distribute papers in an organised and timely manner.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships at all levels within the organisation, including regular communication via email, telephone and face to face, being a professional point of contact for the office.
- Pro-actively keep up to date with relevant company policies and procedures to assist Director's compliance
- Assist the MD with continuous improvement in delivering high performance across the organisation
If you are interested in being put forward for this position please click Apply below.