£30,000 - £35,000 + Pension + Bonus
Currently recruiting for an experienced Planning Supervisor to join this family run company with an exceptional track record of investment and aggressive growth plans. Supplying predominantly into the Automotive Sector, this West Midlands based automotive components site are currently undergoing expansion with intention of increasing the workforce by a third and are set to increase site turnover from £6.5 million to £10 million. This is an exciting time for the Planning Supervisor to join a company which offers a genuine opportunity to grow with them, as their turnover and workforce continues to rise.
Responsibilities of the Planning Supervisor:
- Responsibility for a team of 25 people.
- Materials and Logistics Planning.
- Maintain excellent relationships with customers to ensure customer satisfaction while optimising costs.
- Oversee and manage inventory integrity while developing strategies to reduce inventory levels.
- Working alongside the Production Manager and Quality Manager to ensure flow of materials meet delivery and quality of business objectives.
- The implementation, measure and improvement of a 5S mindset.
The successful Planning Supervisor:
- Previous supervisory experience from a manufacturing environment.
- Planning experience (production planning or logistics planning).
- Excellent communication skills.
- IT Literate
This Planning Supervisor opportunity offers a competitive salary and attractive working hours. With a genuine opportunity for development into a managerial role as the site continues to grow and evolve, this is a brilliant opportunity to get a foot in the door with a company that supports and encourages professional growth.
To apply for this role please either apply online or e-mail or for further information, please contact .
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81174941