Are you passionate about working with children Our Solihull Day Nursery, which offers a number of benefits is currently recruiting for a Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurses to join there fun and friendly team.
As a Nursery Nurse you will be required to:
- Work together with the rest of the team to provide high quality care for children aged 3 months to 5 years.
- Use your knowledge, experience and imagination to come up with new ideas and activities.
- Build relationships with children and communicating well with their parents.
- Help children to learn and develop socially, physically and emotionally through familiar routines, stimulating educational play and other child-based activities.
Some of our benefits include:
- Regular incentives where you can win up to £1,000 tax free money.
- An excellent salary and flexible working hours.
- Payment towards your travel costs.
- A range of discounts on healthcare, cinema tickets, leading supermarkets and much more.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity in childcare, please apply now!
Because of the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken. Therefore, it is essential in making your application you disclose whether you have any pending charges, convictions, bind-overs or cautions and, if so, for which offences. This post will be exempt from the provisions of Section 4 (2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Therefore, applicants are not entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are 'spent' under the provision of the Act, and, in the event of the employment being taken up; any failure to disclose such convictions will result in dismissal or disciplinary action. The fact that a pending charge, conviction, bind-over or caution has been recorded against you will not necessarily debar you from consideration for this appointment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81434669