Workforce are recruiting for a Structural Steel Project Manager - paying £25,000 - £40,000 DOE including benefits - to work for a company based in Dudley. You will oversee projects from start to completion ensuring all work is completed with time and budget requirements.
The ideal candidate must have strong communication skills and working knowledge of steel fabrication and erection.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Manage multiple projects
- Communicating with vendors and customers
- Contract review and compliance
- Manage the procurement of materials and plant
- Ensuring that the project target dates are maintained.
- Production of accurate reports on progress for clients and internal teams as and when required.
- Monitor Health & Safety and produce risk assessments.
- Work with customer and managers to manage scheduling requirements
- Full driving licence
- Site visitor CSCS card and up to date H&S environmental test
- Recognised H&S safety training like IOSHH Working Safety or SSSTS, SMSTS
- Good ICT skills in excel and word, knowledge of CAD advantageous
Candidate must be willing to travel to sites throughout the UK and stay away from home when required.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81431877