Operational Excellence Manager - Manufacturing
An Operational Excellence Manager is required for a £muilti-billion global manufacturer.
As Operational Excellence Manager you will be required to:
- Assess and drive operational improvements across multiple manufacturing sites across the UK and several sites within Europe.
- Work with local teams to develop operational frameworks to improve manufacturing quality, cost reduction and ongoing continuous improvement.
- Engender a lean culture by training and coaching the site management teams to deliver training throughout the rest of the company.
- Drive financial improvements through cost reduction activities, investment to optimise production and look at supply chain improvement programmes.
This role of Operational Excellence Manager will need to possess the following skills and experiences:
- Proven Lean/Six Sigma champion with a proven background in implementing operational improvements within high volume manufacturing/engineering.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to drive change.
- Previous global experience is desirable but not essential although the role will require 60% international travel.
- Experience with industrial or automotive coating is desirable.
- Language skills - English - essential, German - desirable, Czech - desirable, Hungarian - desirable.
This is a permanent role supporting manufacturing operations within UK, Hungary, Czech Republic and Germany.
If you have the required skills and experiences for this role of Operational Excellence Manager and you are looking for a global position working for a large multinational business then please click on the link to apply or contact The salary is flexible based on experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81431964