Junior paraplanner IFA Administrator
Our Client a Wealth management firm IFA based in Leamington Spa requires a Junior Paraplanner. They are a small-medium sized business with expansion plans for the near future.
Initially the role will involve holist planning sales support excluding pensions. As the business grows some of the pension administration will filter into the role.
This role requires:
- Certificate In Financial Planning as a minimum and ideally Diploma or started working towards
- 3 years minimum IFA industry experience
- Good knowledge of all investment, life and pensions products and legislation.
- Report writing experience
- Good technical knowledge
- Good understanding of back office systems
- Experienced in product research
- Understanding of illustrations
They may consider a candidate without qualifications who has knowledge of the industry and willing to take relevant qualifications.
Salary £25,000 - £35,000 DOE
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81431991