New Programmes Analyst - 35366
Job Title - New Programmes Analyst (Manufacturing)
Hourly rate - up to £23 ltd
Industry - Automotive
Location - Whitley and Wolverhampton
An opportunity has arisen for a New Programmes Analyst role to work for this luxury automotive OEM based in the West Midlands. As New Programmes Analyst, you will be working as part of a team who are responsible for the overall planning, coordination, progression, creation and delivery of Engine manufacturing systems.
Key Duties include:
- Support the New Programmes team by being a key interface with many stakeholders and customers;
- Gain information to support delivery plans; the analysis of data to support management reviews
- Help ensure effective programme delivery from the approval stage right through to major production launches.
- Work closely with cross functional teams, to facilitate the development and achievement of many detailed work stream plans
You will ideally have experience in the following:
- Programme/ Project management or Production planning: dealing with long lead times and complex variables.
- Extensive use of Excel. Management of complex relationships and stakeholder management.
- Experience of working in an Engineering and Manufacturing environment would be desirable
- Highly motivated, can lead under own initiative.
- Attention to detail
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Sarah Gilbert or Kate Stevens at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81470462